I will provide you a customized approach based on your background, strengths and characteristics, and the current challenges and opportunities you face. My executive coaching process is interactive; you will participate fully in developing the coaching relationship. The process will evolve as you resolve the target issues and achieve your desired progress.
According to a recent AMA study on Coaching:
- 70% of company respondents have or intend to have an integrated coaching program
- The top cited reasons for using a coach are to increase performance and productivity; and leadership development and succession planning
My approach will help you to apply your imagination and unique strengths to issues; and help you develop specific skills which you can then use independently for continued professional and personal growth.
Typical coaching engagements last between 3 and 6 months, with weekly or bi-weekly meetings either in person or by phone; with email and interim phone conversations as needed.
When is Coaching Most Effective?
Coaching is effective for business executives, entrepreneurs and key managers who are faced with, for example:
- Times of significant change such as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, product launches, geographic expansion or downsizing
- Personnel decisions when promoting, recruiting, reassigning or restructuring
- Organizing and motivating diverse teams
- Managing complex relationships with Boards of Directors, investors, advocacy groups and regulatory organizations
- Executing business expansion and capital management programs in rapidly changing environments
- Balancing job and home life demands
- Managing career change decisions
Executive Coaching Benefits
Making my executive coaching program part of your professional development will help you build a foundation of skills that will provide lasting, long-term benefits. I will help you to:
- Clarify your goals and develop paths to achieve them
- Develop new ways to manage old problems
- Gain a greater understanding of stakeholders
- Create fast-track tools for personal and professional development
- Achieve better work/life balance
- Generate enhanced enthusiasm for future business and career possibilities
- Decrease stress levels when facing new challenges
- Implement better time and energy management skills
Link to AMA study: AMA Research
Link to Sherpa Study: 2008 Sherpa Executive Coaching Survey